Learning is Amazing
When was the last time you thought about thinking? Do you ever think about how learning is possible? Learning is kind of amazing, when you think about it.
First of all, the process that permits learning to occur usually happens automatically with little conscious effort. And the way the brain and body work together to allow learning, is incredible! The brain and nerve system must connect properly with the body and muscles and joints, for learning to occur.
Learning is the maturation of all of these things:
- Visual – your ability to see
- Olfactory – your ability to smell
- Auditory – your ability to hear
- Gustatory – your ability to taste
- Tactile – your ability to feel sensations with your skin
- Vestibular – your ability to process gravity – i.e. your sense of balance
- Proprioceptive – your ability to move
So you see, learning is amazing! Learn more by reading my blogs!